Monday, March 15, 2010

Pictures of Cache

I have decided that babies are the easiest thing to take pictures of. We have taken so many pictures of Cache and I just love it. I should have someone teach me how to put a slide show on my blog, but since I don't know how you get to scroll down and look at some (only some) of my favorite pictures of Cache.
Cache right after being born crying. This is the only picture I have of his cute face crying.

Cache has a special glow about him!
His billy ruben light makes him look like the caterpillar light up doll.
He is staring into heaven thinking I am not sure about this earth place.

The first time in the carrier he looks so small.
I just really like this picture.
Holding his pacifier in.

Cousin Joss and Cache, I think this is my top favorite picture of Cache. He looks so sweet and innocent. I have a feeling when he gets older he might not be as innocent as he looks here.
Playing with cousin Joss.
All stretched out in his baseball outfit.
Cache 8 days old with cousin Hallie 9 days old.
Cache in a snuggle for family walk.
I love this picture of Cache hanging out on great grandma Lyman's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment